Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Looking back


The Jesuit experience formed me into the man I am today by forcing me to contribute to the class and make me think of my class before myself. The senior experience focused me to find a college that suited me and help me find what things I am good at and what I have done during my time in high school. I discovered that I could become more involved with the community around me and that I needed to find something important in my life to focus my strengths on. The senior counselors helped me focus on a way to get into Trinity University. My ability to play football was going to help me get into trinity. So during the year I invested most of my time to getting stronger and faster to impress the coaches from Trinity and it played off because in April I received my letter from Trinity University telling me that I had been accepted into the University. I was overjoyed to hear that I had been accepted into Trinity. One problem I had was the financial aid package I received from trinity was not enough money for me to attend trinity. So over the summer I worked two jobs to help pay for my college experience.

No comments: