Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Study time


One of the difficulties of my high school is the academics are very demanding of the students the first day you walk in. Every year is meet with new difficulties that make each year unique. Most of the time it is the sciences, freshmen-biology, sophomore- chemistry, and juniors- physics. A student can not expect anything going into those classes because each year they change. My freshmen year is all about reading and studying but my sophomore year chemistry was completely hands on and I learned how to make some object blow up and how to build a potato launcher. My junior year was a mix of both, the teachers decided to mix the ideas of books and hands on work. The math portion of that year was difficult and then the projects made the year. We made a Rub Goldberg device. This devise makes a simple objective with many steps and complicates the process. This prepare me for trinity, with teaching me how to buckle down and study and also to have good group skills to get a good grade on the projects.

No comments: